How can we help you today?
Modified on: Tue, 19 Jul, 2016 at 8:13 AM
The Saved Search feature helps you save time for commonly used search phrases that you need on a regular basis. You can customize your search based on specific parameters and save them to be used any time in the future.
1. To use and set up a saved search, log in to your EpicBeat account and enter the search term.
2. The resulting page will show you top content that has been shared for your topic over the last month.
3. Customize your search by selecting all the appropriate sort and filter options available.
4. Once you have created your ideal search combination, click on 'Save This Search' located next to the search bar and name it appropriately.
5. Your search is now saved. You can access your saved searches by clicking on the 'Search' button. You can view all your saved searches in the dropdown.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback